Last Updated: May 17, 2022
3. Access to NeocryptoClients access the Service through the interface of Neocrypto at https://neocrypto.net. To access the Service, the Client must first provide us with certain personal information, including, but not limited to, telephone number, e-mail address, payment information, and successfully complete the know-your-customer (“KYC”) identification and verification process. The Client is prohibited to provide his access information to third parties or to other Clients. In the case of theft of the account access information or account itself by a third party, the Client bears the burden of proving he was not responsible. In submitting your personal information that may be required, you confirm that the information is accurate and authentic, and you agree to update it if any information changes by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.By accessing the Service, you authorize Neocrypto to send, directly or through third parties, requests Neocrypto considers necessary to confirm your identity or protect you and/or Neocrypto from fraud or crimes, as well as to take measures Neocrypto will reasonably find necessary based on the results of such requests.Virtual currency purchase is a high-risk operation. Before investing into any altcoin, it is necessary to analyze all possible risks associated with the fall in its value. It is required to consider that some virtual currencies can completely devaluate and stop trading. Neocrypto is not responsible for sharp fluctuations in virtual currencies, its fall in value, impairment, delistment from the site and mobile wallets.
4. Service ProvidedEligible Clients in certain jurisdictions may buy supported virtual currencies with fiat currencies through the interface of Neocrypto. The Services is subject to the conversion rate for the given transaction. That conversion rate will be displayed on the page of your order with all fees included. After submitting a request for buying virtual currency with fiat currency, you will need to complete the verification procedures that include, amongst others, verifying you credit card information and your phone number. Neocrypto reserves the right to delay the Service transaction if it perceives a risk of fraud or illegal activity. Neocrypto may require you to provide or verify additional information, or to wait some amount of time after completion of a transaction, before permitting you to use any Neocrypto Services and/or before permitting you to engage in transactions beyond certain volume limits.The amount that the Client receives may differ from originally shown due to sharp jumps in rate.The virtual currencies that Neocrypto supports may change from time to time. Under no circumstances should you attempt to use the Service in any form that is supported by Neocrypto. Neocrypto assumes no responsibility or liability in connection with any attempt to use the Neocrypto Service for virtual currencies that Neocrypto does not support.Neocrypto processes supported virtual currency according to the instructions received from its Clients. You should verify all transaction information prior to submitting instructions to Neocrypto. Neocrypto may charge network fees (miner fees) to process a virtual currency transaction on your behalf.Neocrypto will calculate the network fee in its discretion, although Neocrypto will always notify you of the network fee at or before the time you authorize the transaction.
6. Warranties and Limitations of LiabilityAlthough we intend to provide accurate and timely information on the Service, the Service may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.Transmission of data on Neocrypto is encrypted using SSH, HTTPS, and SSL/TLS. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.By using the Service you agree that Neocrypto is not responsible, in any way, for any consequences resulting from use of information provided by the Service.We shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, scareware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack. We advise the regular use of a reputable and readily available virus screening and prevention software.Although Neocrypto takes all necessary and reasonable measures to keep the Service up and working, by using the Service, Clients do so at their own risk. The Service is provided without any guarantees, representations and warranties, express or implied, provided by law with respect to software or sites, including, but not limited to warranties or conditions of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for use for a particular purpose. The Service does not represent or warrant that the Service or any other related software will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete and error-free, or will operate without packet loss.IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF NEOCRYPTO, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS ARISING OUT OF SERVICES OFFERED BY OR ON BEHALF OF NEOCRYPTO AND ITS AFFILIATES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF NEOCRYPTO SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO MAINCOIN UNDER THESE TERMS IN THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM FOR LIABILITY.In particular Neocrypto shall not be liable for:
7. Force-MajeureWe shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
8. Suspension, Termination, and CancellationNeocrypto may suspend, restrict, or terminate your access to any or all of the services, and/or deactivate or cancel your access to Neocrypto if we are so required by a facially valid subpoena, court order, or binding order of a government authority; or we reasonably suspect you of using our Service in connection with a prohibited use or business; or use of your Neocrypto Account is subject to any pending litigation, investigation, or government proceeding and/or we perceive a heightened risk of legal or regulatory non-compliance associated with your activity on Neocrypto; or our service partners are unable to support your use; or you take any action that Service deems as circumventing Neocrypto's controls.Neocrypto draws your attention to the fact, that purchase of bitcoins and other altcoins in favor of or those closely related to forex brokers, CFD, binary options, gambling, darknet market, deep web, investment scams, sanctions, fraud, etc. is prohibited through Neocrypto. We analyse all crypto wallets to which the virtual currency is sent and can request additional information, block funds and report to the competent authorities in case of detecting suspicious transactions.Should your access to the Service be terminated, your personal and transactional information that meet data retention requirements will be securely stored for 5 (five) years.
9. Safety of Access InformationYou must maintain adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, personal identification numbers (PINs) or any other codes that you use to access Neocrypto. Any loss or compromise of the foregoing information and/or your personal information is your responsibility, and it may result in unauthorized access to your Neocrypto account by third-parties and the loss or theft of funds held in your linked bank account(s) and credit card(s). You are responsible for keeping your email address and telephone number up to date with us in order to receive any notices or alerts that we may send you. We assume no responsibility for any loss that you may sustain due to compromise of account login credentials due to no fault of Neocrypto and/ or failure to follow or act on any notices or alerts that we may send to you. In the event you believe your Neocrypto access information has been compromised, contact Neocrypto Support at email@example.com immediately.
10. Complaints ResolutionIf you have any feedback, questions, or complaints, write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.In the event of a complaint, please set out the cause of your complaint, how you would like us to resolve the complaint and any other information you believe to be relevant. A Customer Complaints agent will consider your complaint. The agent will consider your complaint without prejudice based on the information you have provided and any information provided by Neocrypto. Your complaint will be considered within a reasonable time. An agent will offer to resolve your complaint in the way you requested; make a determination rejecting your complaint and set out the reasons for the rejection; or offer to resolve your complaint with an alternative solution. You agree to use the complaints procedure of this section before filing any claim in a competent court. Failure to comply with this provision may be used as evidence of your unwillingness to settle the issue and/or the vexatious nature of the complaint.
11. General ProvisionsNeocrypto does not offer general or personal financial advice. Nothing in this website is intended to be or should be taken as financial, legal or taxation advice. Clients should seek their own financial, legal, tax and accounting advice as to the likely outcomes for them of trading virtual currency.Neocrypto is not your agent in the performance of these Terms. These Terms shall not be interpreted as facts or evidence of an association, join venture, partnership, or franchise between the parties.You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent of Neocrypto, including any right or obligation related to the enforcement of Laws or the change of control. We may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining your consent or approval.Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, any translation of these Terms is provided for your convenience. The meanings of terms, conditions and representations herein are subject to definitions and interpretations in the English language. Any translation provided may not accurately represent the information in the original English, and the English version shall prevail.
15. JurisdictionThese Terms and the relationship of the parties regarding the Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Estonia without reference to conflict of law or choice of provisions of the law, and the parties unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Estonia to resolve any dispute (including claim procedure, lawsuit) regarding these Terms.
By clicking "Accept All Cookies" you agree that cookies are stored on your device to improve site navigation, analyze website usage and assist in our marketing efforts. For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies Policy.